Sign in to follow this  
Feedback

Hey Ravens Homers

Who will get the majority of the carries if Lewis were to get Demoted, because from the sounds of it Billick's getting a little ticked with the way things are going with Lewis???? Is it possible Lewis could wind on :mad: the :dunno:

Jamal most likely will not be "benched". He will still start off every game with the first series of carries, and be referred to as the "starter" but will see a decrease in workload and carries. Everyone can see he hasnt been running well, and Billick is not satisfied by any stretch with his production, but Billick is still gonna give him the ball barring injury. The bottom line is that Baltimore is really gonna be a full blown RBBC if Jamal can not show more with his carries and prove to Billick and the coaching staff that he DESERVES 20 carries a game. Jamal will have to get his YPC up to force Billick to give him starters touches. If Jamal got injured, I would expect to see Mike and Musa sharing the load, with Musa getting all the 3rd down opportunities. At the moment, I dont see much value in owning Mike or Musa. Billick is loyal to Jamal, and will get him more carries than either Mike or Musa.

In summary, barring injury Jamal will be the "starter", but will not get "starters" carries. Musa and Mike will continue to get on the field as long as Jamal isn't producing. But neither will see enough action to justify a start on most FF teams.

(I am from Baltimore and follow the Ravens religiously. I have a pretty good pulse on the team. Take it for what its worth.)