Sign in to follow this  
chiz3

Will Chicago run the ball?

I know Rex the great has been having some success throwing the ball, but those games they ran the ball a little too. I just traded for TJones and I get one carry? What the fu(k. Keep thrwoing those ints. As I speak....dicks.

And of course Im playing vs Boldin :doublethumbsup:

they will run the ball, but not tonight sport.

football theory not your thing huh

Yes, my football theory is to NOT run the ball because your down 7? Whats your point smart azz?

I was thinking the same thing. The Bears are 1st and foremost a running team. If Lovie and Co. thinks their gonna go out and pass all over every team they play, they are gonna be in for a rough rest of the year. Just like the Ravens this Sunday, they think their gonna morph their offensive scheme overnight. ain't gonna happen. Jamal was AVG over 4 yds. a carry, yet only got 9 touches in a very close game. Nonsense I say. Its so easy for coaches to fall in love with the pass and forget what their own team is all about. To completely abandon something that your own team is built for is completely ludicrous and I just wanna slap em upside the head sometimes.

God I hope not....at least with T Jones, they can run all they want with Benson - GET HIM IN THERE!!

God I hope not....at least with T Jones, they can run all they want with Benson - GET HIM IN THERE!!

and exactly what would warrant putting your backup RB in? jones is doing fine, they only gave him a few carries in the 1st half, that's the problem. if benson is the answer, then boy, they have some serious problems.

i'm guessing you're a benson owner playing him to fill in for bye weeks, huh?

Thats what I mean. 1 and goal from the 4 and not ONE carry from their feature back. Dirty fu(ks.