Sign in to follow this  
Vinnn

Urlachers tackle...IDP league

Hey, is anyone else having this problem???

IDP scoring:

1pt. per solo/assisted tackle

3 pt forced fumble

there's more scoring categories, but these are the only relevant ones for this post....

On my nfl.com league they have Urlacher scored with 10 solo, 8 assisted and a FF for a total of 21 points

On all of the box scores that I've checked I see them all with 11 solo, 8 assisted, and a FF for 22 points

My opponent has Urlacher and is raising hell because with 22 points he wins by 1, with 21 points I win (I win the tiebreaker).

What do you think the commish should do? add the point? or is the "league site" the say all, end all score?

:banana:

IDP scoring:

3 pt forced fumble

there's more scoring categories, but these are the only relevant ones for this post....

On my nfl.com league they have Urlacher scored with 10 solo, 8 assisted and a FF for a total of 21 points

On all of the box scores that I've checked I see them all with 11 solo, 8 assisted, and a FF for 22 points

My opponent has Urlacher and is raising hell because with 22 points he wins by 1, with 21 points I win (I win the tiebreaker).

What do you think the commish should do? add the point? or is the "league site" the say all, end all score?

:ninja:

during the game, on nfl.com, if a defender gets a FF, they add in a tackle as well...after the game the tackle gets removed, so he only gets credited with a FF, not a tackle, so essentially hed be losing a point, as it is in this case, so u should win

IDP scoring:

3 pt forced fumble

:dunno:

Who do your by-laws state is the official score location for your league? That is the scoring you should use and go by that.......

By the way my league scoring has Urlacher with 11 solo tackles....