Sign in to follow this  
Mattygoesinya

advice

is chris perry worth a start this week? im decimated with byes and im in a 14 team league and i need a third flex what you guys think..chad jackson is someone i could pick up do you think thats a better start? my league is real deep

i wouldnt do it, rudi johnson has been struggling, chris perry will have trouble too, go for someone who will get gaol line touches or maybe wali lundy

Cincy O-line has some issues I would look for someone who get goal line. such as jacob, barber, washington maybe. what r ur other WW options?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=0#entry2800046

my team is screwed this week and matt jones is out this week so i need to do something, i guess its chad jackson, i already have to start marcus robinson due to byes :rolleyes:

is chris perry worth a start this week? im decimated with byes and im in a 14 team league and i need a third flex what you guys think..chad jackson is someone i could pick up do you think thats a better start? my league is real deep

I don't think Perry is the answer. You're better off rolling the dice with a WR. Sometimes, with these byes, you just gotta suck it up and take it. Good luck!