Sign in to follow this  
Feedback

D. Hagen

He got his first start last week because of injuires and done pretty good and again this week he put up good numbers for a rookie. Will he continue to put up decent numbers and more importantly will he hold on to the staring job or will he end up back on the :wub: as a third receiver once Booker ( I believe it was Booker who's been hurt) is able to start again.

actually, Booker did come back. Miami had it's full receiving corps yesterday. Hagan still got his share, and it looks like Chambers was the one who lost out because of it... Very interesting.

It almost looks like Harrington is forming chemistry with everyone BUT Chambers...

I was talked out of picking up Hagan last week by some guys on this forum, and it hurt me.

I just might have to get him this week...

M. Booker 7 110 15.7 1 40

R. McMichael 7 77 11.0 0 19

R. Brown 5 63 12.6 0 18

D. Hagan 5 53 10.6 1 17

S. Morris 1 44 44.0 0 44

W. Welker 6 38 6.3 0 11

C. Chambers 2 29 14.5 0 23

He got his first start last week because of injuires and done pretty good and again this week he put up good numbers for a rookie. Will he continue to put up decent numbers and more importantly will he hold on to the staring job or will he end up back on the :pointstosky: as a third receiver once Booker ( I believe it was Booker who's been hurt) is able to start again.

I watched alot of PAC 10 games and this guy was a big time stud at ASU. Good size, good hands, and great route running ability and decent speed.

I'm really glad they are using him more. Cause i thought he was better than all the Chad Jacksons of the world.