Sign in to follow this  
TeNt

Porposed trade

I was porposed this trade:

Id get:

Kicker Jeff Wilikins of the Rams (has 74 fan points)

Phili defense (has 117)

Id give

darell Jackson (69 points)

Clintion Portis (71 points)

I have ghram at kicker and seatlles D

I was leaning towards no, the kicker and d have more added points than darell and clinton, but I really hate trusting a kicker and defense over RB and WR..

?????

I dont see why the position matters though, the fan points are what decide if you win or lose

Yes fan points win games but what I think Souldoubt is saying if you give up Portis and DJax and are left with Norwood, Herron and Cedric Benson at RB and at WR Burleson and Roddy White then you take too big of a hit losing those too as opposed to if you still have Ronnie Brown, Dunn, Boldin, Evans type players where you can lose the two and still field a good team overall.

IMO I would not do the trade...not knowing your team roster

Mine?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=247451

well the thing is, I could dump my current kicker (grahm) and defense (seattle) and pickup chester taylor and Jerricho Cotchery

I currently have caddilac (cant cut list) portis, henry, and kevin jones at RB and chambers, buress, coles, and branch at WR.

ohh and ill check those links in a bit

Trades should ALWAYS be made relative to the current and possible makeup of your roster. Thus, this trade is only good if the total points you are adding to your score by acquiring a K and DEF offset the loss in points of losing Portis and Jackson. Seattle is entering the easiest part of its schedule, and Graham is as good as any kicker in the league. In my opinion, Wilkins and PHI are not even a notable upgrade for your roster.

I don't know your total roster, but I cannot see any way this trade helps your team. At all. Please don't make the trade. Please.

scratch this, im going to make a brand new trade with him and possibly get eli manning (completley different players than this)