Sign in to follow this  
leftyguitar

San Diego or Kansas City DEF?

I've got SD defense right now. KC is sitting in the free agent pool just begging to be taken for their matchup at home against KC.

Do I make the move? Who do I drop in order to do it? (roster is in sig) I'm thinking of dropping Furrey or SD def... (Merriman soon to be suspended, their value drops...) What do you guys think?

I like KC better than SD this week. Keep in mind though that Merriman is appealing his suspension which means not only will he be playing this weekend, but also next weekend against Cleveland. I have SD's defense and benching them this week for Carolina, but I will probably be playing SD next week. If you have to drop someone, I would say Furrey first, SD defense second.

I'm leaning towards Furrey... he's on bye this week anyway, won't be any help.

Barring any injuries, I've got Holt, Wayne, and Driver starting for me the rest of the season. They're all past their byes. I'd have Reggie Williams whos the #1 on Jax as insurance, and theres some WRs hangin around in free agency that I can snag after this week. I DO like the SD matchup at Cleveland, so I'll definately hang onto them at least till after that game.

anybody else?

I'm leaning towards Furrey... he's on bye this week anyway, won't be any help.

Barring any injuries, I've got Holt, Wayne, and Driver starting for me the rest of the season. They're all past their byes. I'd have Reggie Williams whos the #1 on Jax as insurance, and theres some WRs hangin around in free agency that I can snag after this week. I DO like the SD matchup at Cleveland, so I'll definately hang onto them at least till after that game.

anybody else?

Thanks for the help on mine.

Call me crazy but I think you should drop Dillon. He seems to be on his way out in NE with Maroney now getting playing time. You should be able to find yourself a more productive back off of waivers after the week is over. That's just my suggestion. If Dillon is still available on waivers after the week, you can always hold your breath and pick him back up.