Sign in to follow this  
GravesVT

Should I drop Reggie Williams for Braylon Edwards in deep league?

Well I thought picking up Reggie Williams was going to be the answer to my WR woes way-back-when, but we all know how that turned out..

The league is pretty deep and right now I am in first place; however I don't see myself keeping that spot with the way my WRs have been performing. Right now my receivers are: Coles, Chambers, Chad Johnson, and Reggie Williams. Besides Williams, the group is decent and will put up moderate points week-to-week, but if I want to win the championship I need more consistency.

Should I pick up Braylon Edwards and drop Reggie Williams? He is the only player on my roster right now that I would even consider dropping. What do you guys think???

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

I am also considering Mark Clayton as he is another FA with possible upside, what do you guys think about that option as well? Thank you!

Well I thought picking up Reggie Williams was going to be the answer to my WR woes way-back-when, but we all know how that turned out..

The league is pretty deep and right now I am in first place; however I don't see myself keeping that spot with the way my WRs have been performing. Right now my receivers are: Coles, Chambers, Chad Johnson, and Reggie Williams. Besides Williams, the group is decent and will put up moderate points week-to-week, but if I want to win the championship I need more consistency.

Should I pick up Braylon Edwards and drop Reggie Williams? He is the only player on my roster right now that I would even consider dropping. What do you guys think???

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

I am also considering Mark Clayton as he is another FA with possible upside, what do you guys think about that option as well? Thank you!

I personally was in your situation just a few weeks ago and I decided to let Williams go. how many WRs do you start a week? If you only start 2 you could consider packaging williams with another bench player for a better option than Edwards. I think even adding edwards will still leave you pretty thin at wideout. If you are starting three and you are considering a bench player than Edwards might be an upgrade especially with the return of M jones. The jax have such a favorable schedule against the run I might wanna stay away from reggie too. There might be better options on the wire. I know Booker has been pretty hot with Harrington recently and they have a favorable schedule against the pass. good luck and see mine please.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=251220