Sign in to follow this  
X-ecutionner

Man don't know what to do...

Here's the deal in my league everybody play but we take the best Qb your top 2 RB top 3 WR and 1 k and also 1dt

the points are like follow : 1pt/10 yards for RB and WR plus 6 for TD catch et Rushing td

1 pt / 20 yards for QB and 4 pts for pass td

3 pts per FG (1 39) and 1 for extra pt + 1 for 40-44 +2 45- 59 +3 ( 60 +

Dt 1 pts for every turnovers 6 for TD and 3 pts for Victories

Here's my team:

McNabb, Donovan PHI

Carr, David HOU

Losman, J.P. BUF

Portis, Clinton WAS

Johnson, Rudi CIN

Jones, Julius DAL

Williams, DeAngelo

Williams, Roy X DET WR

Brown, Reggie PHI

Jennings, Greg GBP

Edwards, Braylon

Henry, Chris CIN

Smith, L.J. PHI

Brown, Josh SEA

Vanderjagt, Mike

San Diego SDC DT

Here's my problem I have an offer consisting of R.Johnson B Edwards and Greg Jennings for Chris Chambers Antonio Gates and Marion Barber what do you think ?

Me those are my analysis of that trade :

1. RB and Mcnabb brought me to my first place right now and I feel that I can't ride on C. Portis because of there Records as a team (2-6) as soon as there's no hope he will probably quit if he gets injured.

2. Julius by himself is worth to me nothing so I need Barber in case he takes over and D .Williams his my big hope for the play-offs.

3. My WR corps his lame Jennings (injured) so I feel I got to move which will give me 3 no 1 WR GATES Chambers R. Williams with R. Brown C. Henry I feel that I will be solid cause we take the top 3 WR

4. I'm scared cause I feel Rudi will be monster till the end providing me with a regular 10 pts every week

5. RB are money in this leage and I'm on a 3 games losing streak it's the trade deadline tomorrow and I got to make sure I stay solid for the rest of the season

What do you guys think