Sign in to follow this  
dalie

How's my line up for week 10?

I'm out of town this weekend with no way to change team after Fri afternoon :dunno:. My Team is in my sig with my PROJECTED starters in BOLD , it's a PPR league.

My biggest debates are RB's (should I start Fred or Ahman instead of someone else?) and also defense?

I will reply ASAP to yours.

The only change I would make is Addai for Taylor...Jax play a real weak d and the only real reason that the texans dominated last time was due to byron leftwich being seriously injured through out the game...new england has the 3rd best run d in the league while houston is in the 20's.

..new england has the 3rd best run d in the league while houston is in the 20's.

NE was last week, Addai plays Buf.

Tough choice with the defences..Brett Favre is pretty much guarenteed to throw a few touchdowns no matter what team they're playing. And while Cincinatti hasn't been winning games, they still put up pretty high numbers. :dunno:

Asside from that I agree with all your other choices but one. I'd bench Chester Taylor for Fred Taylor. With you being away and all, and Chester Taylor listed as questionable for this weekend, you might wanna play it safe. The last thing you'll want is to keep him in then find out Saturday that he's not playing. Make sure you throw Darrel Jackson back in once Hasselback comes back in though :)

Thanks for the help.

thanks with mine.

sit Green this week against Minnesota (1st ranked run defense). Definately start C. Taylor and R. Brown (cuz there's no RBBC there) its really a toss up between Addai and F. Taylor. I don't know, between those 2, probably F. Taylor cuz Houston has 25th ranked run defense. Good Luck!!

I'm out of town this weekend with no way to change team after Fri afternoon :sleep:. My Team is in my sig with my PROJECTED starters in BOLD , it's a PPR league.

My biggest debates are RB's (should I start Fred or Ahman instead of someone else?) and also defense?

Start Fred, Green is going up against a very good run defense. I am going to pull Broncos D from that offer... Does that make it any better for me?

Minny Def at home...they have good at times.

Fred splits too much time with M Drew IMO, Addai is getting lion share of carries now.

I agree with going with addai, he will get the bulk of the snaps and should have another strong week.

I'm out of town this weekend with no way to change team after Fri afternoon :cheers:. My Team is in my sig with my PROJECTED starters in BOLD , it's a PPR league.

I'd keep your RB's as is but would flip out SD defense for Minny. SD has a tough matchup this week at Cincy vs. a relatively favorable one for Minny at home against GB, regardless of Favre's history vs. them.

I'd stick with what you've got, since you can't change them after tomorrow.

If you knew Fred Taylor was starting, I'd play him over Chester, but since you can't be sure, stick with what you got.

It looks like Fred Taylor should be playing, so you might as well switch him in. I'll also second the suggestion to switch up your defense. Thanks for mine.