Sign in to follow this  
nemode

Would you make this trade?

Chester Taylor, Rex Grossman, Housh, and Broncos D for Brees, Lamont Jordan, and Javon Walker

I also have Holt, Portis and Barber he wants another RB to go with Rudi. Looking for some help...

Chester Taylor, Rex Grossman, Housh, and Broncos D for Brees, Lamont Jordan, and Javon Walker

I also have Holt, Portis and Barber he wants another RB to go with Rudi. Looking for some help...

I would do that ... Walker helps you out big time... This is the time shed some depth on you bench to strengthen your line-up for the playoffs...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=252252

Housh v Walker...advantage Housh IMO don't expect Walker to get 3 TDs ever game. Denver is run first, Cincy is pass first.

Rex v Brees...advantage Brees more weapons and more consistent. Back to back 300yd games

Chester v Jordon.... no contest Jordan is just space and should be on the waiver wire

Broncos D/ST nothing special...

Advantage ..Brees/Walker trade - If you have Portis and Barber then you have no RB issues except depth, but I won not count on Jordon being the depth

My Linky

It seems, IMO, that you are getting the wrong end of the trade. With Lamont a nonfactor this year (I don't see a turn around) you are trading FOUR solid plays for TWO. Brees and Walker are not that much better than Rex and Housh then throw in BOTH chester and Bronco's D seems to much. I would try keep Housh and make it a 3 for 3 trade. Now if Lamont was coming around, or if you see him really stepping up after Brooks is back, then the origanal trade is not so bad...and takeable.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=252219

I would do not do this trade. I would not even consider a trade that has lamont jordan in it despite what else you get. Keep chester he will be huge the rest of the season.

Start Fred, Green is going up against a very good run defense. I am going to pull Broncos D from that offer... Does that make it any better for me?

I think it makes it more fair but with having a top D with SD, I think I would try keep Housh instead and give you depth/ more options at WR....then try with Housh and NOT Den D if they waiver. Make sure you want to give up GREAT RB depth by losing Chester however......if you do the trade and Portis and/or Tiki (i assume it is Tiki right? If it is Marion Barber then RUN away from the trade) goes down then you would be screwed at RB and lose big with the trade

Thanks for mine