Sign in to follow this  
TheEaglesFan

Madden Rookie Mode

Is it fun to run up the score on rookie mode in Madden?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is it fun to run up the score on rookie mode in Madden?

• Yes
    • No

Even on the all madden setting i put 100 points. Madden isn't about skill, its about finding the flaws in the game. After a month of playing the game you find about 5-6 total plays and run thoe 90% of the time. In 07 on 360, drags work all day long so its too easy. Also, with the workouts you can do and improve your stats, i just got my WR to 99 speed 99 jumping and 99 elusiveness so streaks work about 70% of the time. But yea, i still play madden all the time even though i usualy end up winning 70something to 20 something. I try to do stupid stuff like 1,000 yards passing and rushing. 1,000 yards rushing and recieving.

If you're the Dallas Cowboys just keep improving Skyler Greens stats but don't use him much in his first year. During the second year give him a 7-year deal and even on the 7th year he still only makes like 1.5 million. But i've had 3 2,000 yard seasons and 3 20td seaons. Just find the right plays and you'll be successful. But i like those random games where i'll drop 7 passes, have 5 fumbles, and the other team will have no TO's, and the o-line is all the sudden a bunch of orlando paces. On the all-madden setting after 4 yeras i've only had 2 games where my last score gave me the win.