Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Label Society

Hey Electrim Mayhem

Got the book yesterday. Thank you, very much. :blink:

when is your target quit date?

Also, I see the book was NOT free. Would you like me to reimburse you?

Hey! Glad you got it. I used the book about 2 years ago and haven't had one since. It did such a good job with me and a few of my friends that i try to get it into the hands of everyone that really wants to quit. It's a gift - just make sure you read the whole thing. You can pay me back by either giving it to someone once you finish it that want to try or buying a copy for someone that needs it. Good luck. :blink:

Hey! Glad you got it. I used the book about 2 years ago and haven't had one since. It did such a good job with me and a few of my friends that i try to get it into the hands of everyone that really wants to quit. It's a gift - just make sure you read the whole thing. You can pay me back by either giving it to someone once you finish it that want to try or buying a copy for someone that needs it. Good luck. :blink:

Wow. Awfully generous of you my man. thank you again.

I promise I will read the book (actually read a bit of it last night), and if it works for me, I have PLENTY of friends who smoke, who could use to quit as well.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again! :clap: :clap:

cant wait to get mine!!! TIA boss! :blink:

hmmm - surprised you didn't get it yet... Let me know if/when you do. if you don't by tomorrow I'll check on it.