Sign in to follow this  
tony hardware

Minneapolis HHH Metrodome

This piece of sh!t was opened in 1982? I would have guessed 1942? Their outfield looks like it was constructed with toothpicks and glad wrap. The Twins deserve better than this sh!t dump. The Vikings? Not so much. Pony up Minnesota and give the Twins a home.

This piece of sh!t was opened in 1982? I would have guessed 1942? Their outfield looks like it was constructed with toothpicks and glad wrap. The Twins deserve better than this sh!t dump. The Vikings? Not so much. Pony up Minnesota and give the Twins a home.

Here you go

Wow. Thanks for that. I speak for all Minnesotans when I say, thank you tony hardware.

What about the Gophers? Do you think they deserve an on-campus football stadium? Can you put in a good word for us there, too?

Ask and you shall receive! Looks like a beautiful US Cellular clone, without the rampant violence of south side Chicago. Congrats Twins.

Yes, U of M deserves their own outdoor stadium like every other self respecting Div. 1 team.

Yes, U of M deserves their own outdoor stadium like every other self respecting Div. 1 team.

Sorry you didn't catch my sarcasm.

It's opening in 2009.