Sign in to follow this  
Nipsy Russel

RB Dilemma --> Will help you (leave link)

So here are my choices. Need to start 2. Playoffs are on line, I win I am in and I lose I am done.

Scoring is as follows: 1 point for every 10 yards rush/rec and 6-9 points for TDs depending how many yards they are.

TJ @ St. Lou: Good match-up, TJ should be able to have a decent game even with Benson cutting more and more into carries, goal line steals are also a concern.

KJ vs. Minn: Don't like the match-up. Minny shuts down RBs period. Can KJ make it up in receiving yardage? Last week he was shut down in the running game but had a big receiving game to make up for it. KJ seems 100 healthy.

McGahee @ NYJ: A great match-up and a history of McGahee running wild against them. My concern is McGahee's injury. Even if he does play he could be less effective or worse yet tweak the ankle and leave the game. He was in a boot all week and barely practiced which scares me a bit

So my dilemma I can change line-up up t gametime. I could do a few things. One good thing is I have a late start and Monday night game for TJ which lets me wait for news and evaluate how my game is going.

1) Start KJ then make the call at 4pm on TJ or McGahee

2) Not start KJ then make the call on McGahee or ATrain if McGahee is inactive at 4pm, also could plug Muhammad in instead if it looks like McGahee will be limited and sharing carriesw/ ATrain

THANKS

PLEASE LEAVE A LINK...WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU IF I CAN.