Sign in to follow this  
$0.02

Mangini is going to screw us

Looks like he's going to be a small part of the offense today. It's pass, pass, pass .... trick play reverse... punt...

Hope I'm wrong... but I should have never trusted this Belichick protege to stick with the guy who had 100+ and 2 TD's last week.... vs. one of the worst running defenses in the league.

Looks like he's going to be a small part of the offense today. It's pass, pass, pass .... trick play reverse... punt...

Hope I'm wrong... but I should have never trusted this Belichick protege to stick with the guy who had 100+ and 2 TD's last week.... vs. one of the worst running defenses in the league.

Not sure why anyone would be surprised by this...

Bill top Def backs are OUT. They got some rookies in there. Its gonna be run run run soon. Besides, Jets are already up 7, so its bound to happen. :thumbsdown:

Yeah. Mangini's game plan + Pennington sucking = not much from Cedric Houston. Oh well, I didn't have any better options anyways.

Yeah. Mangini's game plan + Pennington sucking = not much from Cedric Houston. Oh well, I didn't have any better options anyways.

Hurting real bad here too. Man, i just didnt see this one coming :bench:

He still has more points then addai and dunn(shortly) so i did make the right move. Now i just hope it pans out for the rest of the game. B)

They got too cute with the dink and dunk crap. Very conservative game plan. Crowd is booing them.