Sign in to follow this  
Cjt727

D-Jax out- need a backup

I already have Reggie Wayne playing, and Andre Johnson vs NE on my bench. 2 WR slots.

I could either play Andre Johnson or try to pick up:

Laveranues Coles vs Minnisota

Marty Booker vs Buf

Devery Henderson vs Washington

Scoring - 6pts TD, 1 pt every 10 yards recieving, 2 pt for a 40+ yard TD bonus

I have an empty slot on my bench, so I think I might wanna grab Coles cause hes got the best matchup. But Ben Watson might not play this week and if he doesn't I'll need a TE to take his spot too.

I already have Reggie Wayne playing, and Andre Johnson vs NE on my bench. 2 WR slots.

Marty Booker vs Buf

Wow what do u have 5 teams in this league. Coles is a top WR and Booker and henderson are 2 of the biggest waiver guys all season. I still think you gotta ride out Andre J in this case but def pick up Coles ASAP. Booker too!!! I would say start Andre but good to have some solid backups like Coles/Booker etc etc. All should do well this weekend!!!

Good luck and please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=259407&hl=

i think you have to stick with AJ as well.

Marty Booker vs Buf

Wow what do u have 5 teams in this league. Coles is a top WR and Booker and henderson are 2 of the biggest waiver guys all season. I still think you gotta ride out Andre J in this case but def pick up Coles ASAP. Booker too!!! I would say start Andre but good to have some solid backups like Coles/Booker etc etc. All should do well this weekend!!!

Good luck and please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=259407&hl=

Marty Booker vs Buf

Scoring - 6pts TD, 1 pt every 10 yards recieving, 2 pt for a 40+ yard TD bonus

I have an empty slot on my bench, so I think I might wanna grab Coles cause hes got the best matchup. But Ben Watson might not play this week and if he doesn't I'll need a TE to take his spot too.

I like Andre Johnson this week. Then again Coles is a good matchup vs. Minnesota. Yeah, I would grab Coles and play him this week. And drop Watson and see if you can still pick up Veron Davis. I did the same thing. I was down in SF last week to see them play vs GB and I think that Nolan is going to make him a bigger part of that offense in the next few weeks.