Sign in to follow this  
LLcoolJ

Eli or Bulger

I made it to the superbowl (final FF game) and have to decide weather i want to play Marc Bulger (in Oakland) or Eli manning (at home).

I am thinking Bulger but my opponent has Jermey Shockey so starting Eli manning would negate an points Shockey gets.

Any suggestions?

I made it to the superbowl (final FF game) and have to decide weather i want to play Marc Bulger (in Oakland) or Eli manning (at home).

I am thinking Bulger but my opponent has Jermey Shockey so starting Eli manning would negate an points Shockey gets.

Any suggestions?

I would go with Eli ... niether is a great option but Oakland has actually done fairly well against the pass and Bulger has be very inconsistant this year.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=259696

Anyone else have any suggestions? I am leaning more towards Bulger or because he looks to be back in a groove. If my opponent didnt have Jermey Shockey starting it would be hands down Bulger, but since he is starting Shockey, it benefits me to be able to cancel him out.

Any thoughts? Or should I say not even worry about cancelling someone out and play my own game...