Sign in to follow this  
bigben's helmet

Who to start this week!

A few questions about my starters.

QB- Peyton...pretty obvious start, and they are still playing for home field!

RB- Julius Jones, Marion Barber III, and Betts. My bench has Chester T. and Thomas Jones.

I think with Philly's run D the 1/2 punch of Jones and Barber should be fine and Betts has been tearing it up. I'm a little worried about Taylor's injury and Jones getting only a few carries now that the Bears have clinched home field. Opinions please.

WR- Chad Johnson, Glenn, and Devery Henderson. My bench has Hines Ward and Reggie Brown. I'm open for opinions on this one!!!

TE- Vernon Davis. My bench is McMichael. Vernon should be fine against Zona's D.

PK- Kaeding

DEF- NE or KC

Thanks...leave link and I will respond to yours.

A few questions about my starters.

QB- Peyton...pretty obvious start, and they are still playing for home field!

RB- Julius Jones, Marion Barber III, and Betts. My bench has Chester T. and Thomas Jones.

I think with Philly's run D the 1/2 punch of Jones and Barber should be fine and Betts has been tearing it up. I'm a little worried about Taylor's injury and Jones getting only a few carries now that the Bears have clinched home field. Opinions please.

WR- Chad Johnson, Glenn, and Devery Henderson. My bench has Hines Ward and Reggie Brown. I'm open for opinions on this one!!!

TE- Vernon Davis. My bench is McMichael. Vernon should be fine against Zona's D.

PK- Kaeding

DEF- NE or KC

Thanks...leave link and I will respond to yours.

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: Ladell Betts , Marion Barber, assuming you can start 2 rbs. If you can start more than play Thomas Jones. Julius could have a good game, but it's too risky for a championship game.

WR: Glenn and Johnson, assuming you can play two.

TE: Vernon Davis - Cathing touchdowns and playing a bigger role in the offence.

K: Kaeding

Def: KC just because of the matchup. Jac's got a pretty explosive offence....and well the Raiders don't. The Rams shut them out last week.

Good luck.

QB - Of course this week, hope he plays for you next week...

RB's - Starting both MBIII and J.J, I don't like but if you have been doing it I guess. Betts and Taylor (should play) and roll the dice on TJ vs Green Bay. Not a good situtation to be in but I don't see JJ or MBIII together getting as much pts vs the Eagles D than both Taylor and Thomas Jones.

WR - I wouldn't start Henderson myself. I might start Hines with Chad and Glenn.

TE - Vernon

Pats DEF

Good luck