Sign in to follow this  
joeunleaded

Last week of the year (pts league) - RB help needed!

Tiki Barber in the last game of his career on Thu night at WAS. Could be a huge game, but he didn't step up for the last game of his career in NY. BUT he's my #1 pick - the stud. Dare I sit him? He always gets close to 100yds, though the RARE TD...

Ronnie Brown is CLEARLY back and he's playing against the porous IND DEF, but they're playing in Indy, so we could lose some yds / TDs there. Plus he's playing with a QB controversy (Harrington / Lemon), so the passing game may not be reliable. Besides Dayne put the Colts down last week...

Speaking of Dayne, he's playing at home against Cleveland, who also has a porous run DEF, and a THIRD string QB playing this week. He could have a monster game. He is the HOU offense, Carr will have some yardage, but it will likely be a steady dose of the running game. The thing is what is Dayne has an off day early? We could see more of Lundy or even Chris Taylor.... its a risk...

Then there's C Taylor.... leaning against him to be honest - two weeks of sub par performance, but he is playing the ailing Giants at home (MIN) - he's got a rookie QB behind him too, which is part of the problem, plus the Giants are in a MUST WIN situation to make the playoffs...

HELP!

(Nice problem to have, I know....)

You have four good choices. I would go with Dayne due to his huge game last week and Brown against Indy is a must. Tiki doesn't score TD's so I wouldn't play him for the final week. C. Taylor does have a good match-up against St. Louis (NOT GIANTS) but his production has been down!!!