Sign in to follow this  
Rye & Leaf

possible changes for 2007-2008 season

What do you guys think?

Should the Jerry Porter league stay a redraft league, or should it become a keeper league where we each keep 2 players?

Should we determine the draft order with the ramdomizer or draft "worst to first?"

By the way, happy focking new year.

:doublethumbsup:

I'll take a keeper and LJ :clap: - - would rather make it 1 player than 2, but whatever. I actually like redrafts the most. A fresh new start each year. I think we should make it a $ league just to piss off the lossers anyway (like me) and enough of us gave effort throughout the year ($10-$100). Just make it sting a little worse for the guys who suck! Whatever happens, you fockers better let me in again next year, it sure was fun!

I don't know about a $ league. We technically don't know each other, so who could we all trust?

I did a $35 dollar league with a guy off this board last year - goes by the name adam smitty. He was the commish on a slow draft and you weren't in until the check was in his hand. Anyway it really doesn't matter to me. I'll do it for free once again. I enjoyed the draft tremendously.

BTW pick the second guy on the mock draft.

I'd be all for making it a keeper league, but the 1st year (next year) would have to be be the innagural draft.

Not that I have bad keepers, but it's only fair to have everyone going in with the understanding that they're picking for a keeper team. Definately changes philosophy. I might not take a Rod Smith as my WR3 when I can take an upside rookie. Colston all of a sudden becomes a higher pick than he would have been as a 2nd year player. Etc, etc.

If we wanted to make it a $10 or $20 league for giggles, I'd be down for that as well. I know we don't "technically" know each other, but I've know all of you guys here for long enough that I'd trust whomever. Hell, I'd be willing to commission it and provide all of you with my personal contact info, phone #s, etc. Trust shouldn't be a big deal over small $ like $10. We can talk about it over the spring and figure it out.

Even free, this has been as much fun as any pay league I'm in and I look forward to another enjoyable season with y'all. Happy NY.

:banana:

Alright. So it's on the table. We should make this a keeper league following next season's draft.

I'd be fine with making this a money league with scooter as the banker. The entry fee should be $15-$20 and the pay out should be divided between the top 3 teams.

Anybody else have an opinion?

Alright. So it's on the table. We should make this a keeper league following next season's draft.

I'd be fine with making this a money league with scooter as the banker. The entry fee should be $15-$20 and the pay out should be divided between the top 3 teams.

Anybody else have an opinion?

I'm cool wit a keeper league also. I'll pay whatever the entry fee is decided. I'll give scooter my pin # to my debit card :D - ok maybe not. Go Colts!