Sign in to follow this  
Bezzerck

A litlle help

Please Help

I am in a dynasty League and my once thought solid runningbacks are now terrible (Lamont Jordon, Reuben Droughns, Domanick Williams, Ricky Williams). I am sitting decent at TE with Tony Gonzales and Bo Scaife, but I don't know how much more Gonzales has got in him. And I have a strong linebacker core but they are old and decling (Ray Lewis, Derrick Brooks, Donnie Edwards).

The three top picks on the board :

Patrick Willis, LB - He would stabilize by LB unit for the next decade.

Lorenzo Booker, RB - As you can see I am extremely thin at RB and he is the best available with Peterson, Lynch, Jackson, and Bush already off the board. Kelly Irons is another possiblity

Greg Olsen, TE - This may solidify my TE position for several more years. I am not convinced he is a top tier TE but I need more info

I have the next two consecutive picks and I am stuck on who to pick up. Please help and if possible elaborate on what you think of Booker and Olsen.

I'd go with Irons or Chris Henry. Either one has a second round pick invested on him, so they may be more likely to be given a legit shot to be a starter. I am unsure with Booker.

Rudi has been getting a lot of carries over the years and his bruising style is not condusive to his health. Chris Perry has not shown up, injuries or not, they don't know what they have with him.

Henry was not a starter in college, but he had a great combine. I dunno if he is more than a workout warrior, but all he has is LeDale White in front of him, and he's a fat cow. Not a great RB situation there for him, with no passing game help.

I also think Willis will be a nice player, but I dont like leagues with IDP so I won't talk to much about it.