Sign in to follow this  
Day Old Doughnut

Has anyone ever played in money leagues on Antsports?

I'm in a couple of leagues, but thought I might join one of the leagues on Antsports for $50 this year. Before I spend my money I was curious how many of you have played in the leagues on that site? Do they send the winnings quickly? Are the leagues pretty competitive?

Thanks...

I was in a trophy league with them last year. I won the league and it took around two months to get my trophy.

The league was fun and Antsports seems to keep the leagues updated and accurate in a timely manner. I was thinking of a money league this year also.

Let me know if you join one... good luck.

Jokinomx

Does anyone else have any experiences with Antsports? Is there a better site out there that are money leagues? I'm thinking I read on here last year about another site.

Thanks...

Does anyone else have any experiences with Antsports? Is there a better site out there that are money leagues? I'm thinking I read on here last year about another site.

Thanks...

I've won $500 Leagues at Antsports and always been paid fast. Steve has been slow to "start up" the last two seasons, but he runs a great league and has an excellent scoring system.

I would recommend Antsports.

3'

I've been in a $50 league for the last three years. I originally joined to check out the "victory points" way of doing the standings. It is pretty interesting, the way it balances point totals and H2H. Obviously I like the league, since I have continued to be in it. The commish was very responsive the couple of times I had a problem, and the payments came in a timely manner. So, I give them a thumbs up.

The highest payoffs I have found regarding the % of money that is returned to the owners is from the below site.

http://www.phenomsff.com/

I and many others I know play the phenoms leagues. Excellent service and very prompt payoffs. Each draft or auction is directly monitored by phenoms staff so there is quick resolution of disputes or problems.

Best value I have found for money leagues.

The Omega Leagues allow you to put in $50 and win over $1300 if you finish first overall.