Sign in to follow this  
La Fuerza

Keeper: Owens or Harrison

I know it's a nice problem to have but I need to pick one of these guys in a standard scoring 12 team league but we do get 1 point per reception. We start 2 RB's and 2 WR's.

They're both about the same age so I don't know how much of an issue age is for this keeper league. I'm leaning towards TO because he looks great in camp and I think the Cowboys offense is going to be solid this year. Is this the year that Harrison starts to slow down? People have been saying that for 2-3 years and he keeps producing.

I can keep 3 of these 4 players : Steven Jackson, Edgerin James, TO, and Harrison.

By estimating what RB's will be available at the 12th pick, it's pretty thin so I almost have to keep edge thus leaving me with the TO/Harrison quandry. (I can also keep a rookie so I'm keeping Colston but I'm not sure how much that would affect my decision as he would be my #3 WR)

Since you already got Colston, who is a fine #2 WR, and because everyone will be keeping RB's. I agree that I'd keep SJax and Edge for sure. Now I don't think you can go wrong with TO or Harrison. Personally I'd go the safer route and keep Mr. Consistency which is Marvin. He's had 8 straight years of ATLEAST 82 catches, 1100 yards, and 11 TD's. And last time I checked he still has Peyton Manning throwing the ball to him. These two have some kind of telepathic connection because they know what each other is thinking. I like TO but he is still a ticking time bomb if he isn't getting his way or the team isn't winning. I'm not sold on Romo as the next great QB yet either. I'd keep Harrison, but it's not a bad decision if you go with TO.