Sign in to follow this  
Pitch12

Interesting Link

Guest JahRasta311

Only $19.99

No interest to me.

Guest JahRasta311
LOFL, Are you gonna pay for all of us to sign up for the site to view the article?

not the article, but the fantasy page being advertised in the release. my guess is he didn't really visit it, just read about it.

not the article, but the fantasy page being advertised in the release. my guess is he didn't really visit it, just read about it.

Haha I am not going to pay for everyone. But I did sign up for it

Guest JahRasta311
Wow. An web advertising troll...who'd a thunk it.

IBTL

lmao, i didn't realize it at first, but a simple check of his post history reveals the truth.

i just thought he was really nerdy and surfed press releases all day.

every post he makes he mentions ######.

i like how he used LJ to remain topical.

fantastic work there.

Weak Pitch12, weak.

Be that as it may, when is Larry Johnson going to sign, he is a great RB. Speaking of RB's, have you tried Arby's delicious Bacon Beef and Cheddar? With its juicy roast beef and tangy cheddar cheese sauce and added four pieces of thick cut pepper bacon between that warm, toasted onion roll? Yeah, I'm thinking Arby's.

When I ask questions, I add relevant info and links. Sorry that I use a site for my data, bu thats just how it is.

And if I see something interesting, I post it. Sorry for trying to be nice

"sales" Pitch12 -

we appreciate any news that anyone brings to this web site, HOWEVER, when you mention news & provide a link that we have to pay for to carry on any half intelligent conversation with you on such subject/content, expect some backlash as we will refuse to pay for something that we all get daily for free on this web site. we're not trying to be mean (well, except for JahRasta - lol) its just the way it is. dont advertise on here & expect us to welcome you with open arms. save the b.s. pay links for footballguys or some other b.s. site.

btw- welcome to the bored!

:overhead:

Guest JahRasta311
Weak Pitch12, weak.

Be that as it may, when is Larry Johnson going to sign, he is a great RB. Speaking of RB's, have you tried Arby's delicious Bacon Beef and Cheddar? With its juicy roast beef and tangy cheddar cheese sauce and added four pieces of thick cut pepper bacon between that warm, toasted onion roll? Yeah, I'm thinking Arby's.

:overhead: