Sign in to follow this  
fastfish

Virginia prosecutor Gerald Poindexter has decided to prosecute Vick in Virginia.

Vick likely to face charges in Virginia

Published Fri Aug 17 2:27:00 p.m. ET 2007(Rotoworld)

While Michael Vick's lawyers negotiate a plea agreement Friday, Virginia prosecutor Gerald Poindexter has decided to prosecute Vick in Virginia.

Impact: The evidence presented against Vick in the federal case can be used against him on the state level. This could add jail time for Vick. "The execution of these animals - and the manner in which they were executed - is startlingly offensive and demanding of prosecution," Poindexter said.

:unsure:

but it's really just Poindexter trying to save face at this point for not doing a better job and having to have the Feds take over for him.

this guy had Vick's money in his pocket to ignore the Bad Newz Kennels...I'd bet on it. Now with the sh!t hitting the fan, he needs to save himself and sees this move as helpful to himself. I'm hopeful as part of his plea, Vick will flip on Poindexter

this stuff is as dirty as it gets and anyone who thinks Vick plays in the NFL again likey thinks Hillary/Obama is what America needs to win the war.

nice FASTFISH

i could have not said either statement better myself.....i agree 100%

it's odd...when TO was having issues with the Eagles, FF Today (Mike McGregor) had lots to say....but Vick, 100x worse, gets no commentary from the powers here and many posts I've made about this criminal have been "lost" or closed.

it don't matter.... 'cause the truth is not to be denied...and ya can't delete or close what Vick has done.