Sign in to follow this  
Poloc2289

Anyone See This Rookie...?

I'm talking about James Jones, the WR for the Green Bay Packers. I've heard he is looking pretty good so far and is almost a lock to secure the 3rd WR spot. Expectations are good for this 3rd round pick. So what do you guys think his impact will be this year, and maybe next year? Is he worth picking up in a 12 team keeper league where 1 rookie is kept each year? Or is he just being a bit overhyped right now?

Yeah ... I have read a little about him and he is looking very good.... however when questioned about Greg Jennings status since he hasn't caught a pass in the last two games....McCarthy insists that Jennings is still #2.. Jones ...against Seattle... 4 catches for 58 yards with two touchdowns....one from Farve and one from Rogers. .. but.....

What if the second half slow down by Jennings last year continues? How long would it be before Jones gets more playing time...

Those that watched Jones at SJSU say he was a beast. Some that have watched him live say that he is something special.

I picked up Jennings earlier in my keeper league draft.... I am currently on deck in round 12.... he is still available so I thiink I will select him just in case Jennings doesn't pan out this year.

:banana:

I'm talking about James Jones, the WR for the Green Bay Packers. I've heard he is looking pretty good so far and is almost a lock to secure the 3rd WR spot. Expectations are good for this 3rd round pick. So what do you guys think his impact will be this year, and maybe next year? Is he worth picking up in a 12 team keeper league where 1 rookie is kept each year? Or is he just being a bit overhyped right now?