kevin curtis

te-

todd heap

k

gould

d

jags

ok so how did i do????

I think it is a very solid group. The issues of concern would be Hasselbeck and Delhomme. I really think Delhomme is done. Once Carr gets in there and starts showing how accurate he is Delhomme is done, but then again, you can watch that situation and get Carr on the waiver wire. Hasselbeck, I really like, but if he gets hurt you are really reaching for someone.

Your runningbacks are strong, but I'm curious what options you had over Benson? He will get the lion's share of the carries, but his durability is a concern. Maybe pick up his backup, Adrian Peterson, just incase. I'd also look to trade Deshaun Foster straight up for Turner. Deshaun's value will strat dropping as DeAngelo Williams gets more carries, besides Deshaun will never see the field and Turner is a great security blanket.

I really like your WRs. Some might not, but I think they are solid. Mark Clayton should be your #3 in no time.

I'm also a huge Heap fan. They guy is money and McNair loves his TE.

I think you've got a great team to contend with. I'd probably give you a B+ for your draft. You are strong at RB, and that is what will win leagues.

Rate my team back please.