Sign in to follow this  
philodocious

Please rate my ten teamer.

10 team, serpentine, had 4th overall. No keepers. HEAVY DEFENSE scoring.

We MUST draft and maintain at least 2 at every position.

Listed round number after team. 4 QB's were drafted before I took McGahee.

QB Kitna - DET - 7th

QB Green - MIA - 15th

RB Gore - SF - 1st

RB McGahee - BAL - 2nd

RB Lynch - BUF - 6th

RB McAllister - NO - 8th

WR T. O. - DAL - 3rd

WR Houshmanzadeh - CIN - 4th

WR Ward - PIT - 9th

TE Miller - PIT - 10th

TE LJ Smith - PHI - 11th

K Mare - NO - 12th

K Scobee - JAX - 14th

D Chicago - 5th

D Dallas - 13th

Very stout team, and i like Kitna's situation. I can't say the same for Green, but why not wait and see what develops rather than making a quick move for another QB.

Thanks. I was thinking of replacing Kitna actually.

But I think at this point, I'll prob stick with what I got.

Anyone else? Leave a link. I'm at work now so I have plenty of time to respond.

I would say upgrade at QB, but I'm not a Kitna fan. A lot of people think he's going to have a great year, so maybe you should wait and see.

I don't like Kitna much but he should be a top 10 guy so he should be a starter in a 10 teamer IMO. You got him in the 7th round while you say 4 QB's were off the board by the mid second round, so it sounds like you got very good value with him. Your team is very solid at RB and WR so I wouldn't worry about your QB situation. You don't got a Top 6 guy but because of that you were able to assemble a very nice group of RB's and WR's, so don't sweat it. Id like a better backup than Trent Green, in a 10 teamer Id have to think someone better is available (Roethlisberger, Cutler, Losman, Favre, etc).

I don't like Kitna much but he should be a top 10 guy so he should be a starter in a 10 teamer IMO. You got him in the 7th round while you say 4 QB's were off the board by the mid second round, so it sounds like you got very good value with him. Your team is very solid at RB and WR so I wouldn't worry about your QB situation. You don't got a Top 6 guy but because of that you were able to assemble a very nice group of RB's and WR's, so don't sweat it. Id like a better backup than Trent Green, in a 10 teamer Id have to think someone better is available (Roethlisberger, Cutler, Losman, Favre, etc).

Thanks.

I only took Green because all the guys you mentioned have their bye week at 6, and he is playing CLE that week. Except for Favre, and since 5 of the guys in the league live in WI, he was gone way too early. Roethlisberger went undrafted, so I am thinking of taking him, dropping Green, and dealing with week 6 when the time comes. But if I am sticking with Kitna, I will be starting him every game.

I agree with the first comment. Team is very solid. Kitna could have a great year so you should wait to see how things pan out.