Line-up (starters in bold)

QB(1) – E. Manning

RB(2) – Gore, E. James, Portis, Jordan, B. Jackson, K. Jones, Morancy

FLEX(1)– Portis

WR(2) – Evans, Chambers, Hackett, D. Henderson, James Jones

DST(1) – Oakland, Seattle

K(1) – Rayner

Draft order w/notes:

1.7 – Gore (not a big Gore fan but couldn’t pass him at 7 :( )

2.6 – E. James (should have a good year and is a solid #2, other options were R. Brown, T. Jones, B. Jacobs)

3.7 – Portis (Scary, but if he can stay healthy…)

4.6 – Evans (not a fan, but best on the board, we shall see)

5.7 – B. Jackson (Reached here :unsure: , The Portis Risk scared me. The good news was the best 2 WR left on the board were S. Moss and Chambers, and I get chambers in round 6 anyway.)

6.6 – Chambers (Yuck.. Will he bounce back? :wall: Ever? but best on the board)

7.7 – Jordan (Can’t have too many backs on a team that starts 3. With B-Jack and Jordan I have mitigated the Portis risk IMO)

8.6 – E. Manning (The top 5 QBs went in the first 3 rounds. By my 8th pick 17 QBs were off the board (crazy manlove :wub: for QBs in this league). As the 18th QB off the board in the 8th I think I got good value.)

9.7 – Hackett (potential for a big year)

10.6 – Morancy (insurance for B-Jack)

11.7 – K. Jones (He was on the board, I had to take him. He will be the starter by mid season. :banana: )

12.6 – D. Henderson (potential for a big year)

13.7 – Seattle DST (homer pick, but I like their quickness)

14.6 – James Jones (probably will drop him for a back-up QB, but if Driver is out week 1, I may start James as opposed to Evens who is going against Denver)

15.7 – Oakland DST (Sleeper D, they should be great again this year)

16.6 – Rayner (a kicker is a kicker.. I will probably have a new one each week.)

Overall I am ok with the draft. Looking at all the rosters I feel I have the 4th strongest starting line-up, the best depth at RB easily, and the weakest starting WR in the league. My hope is to trade Jordan or my GB combo to a team hurting at RB for a good WR. We shall see. Or I stand pat and hope that Hackett or Henderson is this years Colston.

All I know is the draft is over, and the fun is about to begin!

Non-PPR TD/performance league

Line-up (starters in bold)

QB(1) – E. Manning

RB(2) – Gore, E. James, Portis, Jordan, B. Jackson, K. Jones, Morancy

FLEX(1)– Portis

WR(2) – Evans, Chambers, Hackett, D. Henderson, James Jones

DST(1) – Oakland, Seattle

K(1) – Rayner

Draft order w/notes:

1.7 – Gore (not a big Gore fan but couldn’t pass him at 7 :( )

2.6 – E. James (should have a good year and is a solid #2, other options were R. Brown, T. Jones, B. Jacobs)

3.7 – Portis (Scary, but if he can stay healthy…)

4.6 – Evans (not a fan, but best on the board, we shall see)

5.7 – B. Jackson (Reached here :unsure: , The Portis Risk scared me. The good news was the best 2 WR left on the board were S. Moss and Chambers, and I get chambers in round 6 anyway.)

6.6 – Chambers (Yuck.. Will he bounce back? :wall: Ever? but best on the board)

7.7 – Jordan (Can’t have too many backs on a team that starts 3. With B-Jack and Jordan I have mitigated the Portis risk IMO)

8.6 – E. Manning (The top 5 QBs went in the first 3 rounds. By my 8th pick 17 QBs were off the board (crazy manlove :wub: for QBs in this league). As the 18th QB off the board in the 8th I think I got good value.)

9.7 – Hackett (potential for a big year)

10.6 – Morancy (insurance for B-Jack)

11.7 – K. Jones (He was on the board, I had to take him. He will be the starter by mid season. :banana: )

12.6 – D. Henderson (potential for a big year)

13.7 – Seattle DST (homer pick, but I like their quickness)

14.6 – James Jones (probably will drop him for a back-up QB, but if Driver is out week 1, I may start James as opposed to Evens who is going against Denver)

15.7 – Oakland DST (Sleeper D, they should be great again this year)

16.6 – Rayner (a kicker is a kicker.. I will probably have a new one each week.)

Overall I am ok with the draft. Looking at all the rosters I feel I have the 4th strongest starting line-up, the best depth at RB easily, and the weakest starting WR in the league. My hope is to trade Jordan or my GB combo to a team hurting at RB for a good WR. We shall see. Or I stand pat and hope that Hackett or Henderson is this years Colston.

All I know is the draft is over, and the fun is about to begin!

I'm probably taking Maroney 6th overall in my redraft league. I can tell your a packer fan haha Jacksons a good pick

I do have a few packers.. actually I am a Seahawks fan.

The first round in this draft went:

1 LT

2 SJAX

3 P. Manning :shocking:

4 SA

5 LJ

6 Addai

7 Gore

8 Rudi

9 Henry

10 FWP

11 Bush

12 Maroney

I was shocked that Westbrook fell all the way to 15th overall.

2nd Round:

13 MJD

14 McGahee

15 Westbrook

16 Benson

17 Brees :shocking:

18 Edge

19 R. Brown

20 Harrison

21 Palmer

22 Jacobs

23 C. Johnson

24 Brady

Honestly, I don't like this team very much. Gore is fine in the first round. James in the 2nd was a HUGE reach. Jacobs is better the top WR would have been a fine pickup. Then you pick up the best RB/WR available for the next two rounds, and then a QB better than Eli Manning. Your WR's in my opinion are terrible, your QB is awful, and I don't get how you got stuck with Oakland's DEF. Good luck with this season...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=283376

How many teams are in this league?

I feel you got some good value on a couple of picks and stretched a lot on some picks.

I think your unwillingness to look at a WR as your second pick hurt your team tremendously. There are a lot of running backs falling to the third round in my league that will put up the same numbers as Edge. Not really sold on him as a mid-2nd pick at all. You could have had an elite WR instead of a pedestrian RB.

Your 4th, 5th, and 6th picks I see as reaches. For those rounds, all those players are extremely overvalued.

I see good value out of Jordan, Manning, and Jones. I think Manning is poised for a big year and to be taken as the 18th QB is absurd. He had 3400 yds. and 24 tds last year. Surely, that is better than 3/5 of the league. I only expect those numbers to increase as well.

I think if Portis catches fire and you find a WR gem on the waiver wire, your team has a chance to compete.

Good feedback. Yes its 12 teams. I agree about the WR. Historically this league is all about RB. Last year 30 of the first 36 picks were RBs. This year was much different, but by the 18th pick 15 RB and 2 QBsd were off the board and 0 WR. My thinking was that the RB frenzy would continue which would give me a top 5 WR at my 3rd pick. What happened instead was at #31 20 RB, 5 QB and 5 WR were off the board. My selection was from Portis, Lynch, Lewis, Holt, R. Williams, or McNabb. In this scoring format I would much rather have a strong RB at Flex. I didnt want to reach for McNabb in the third and didnt feel there was a huge drop-off between the Williams/Fitzes of the world and Evans who I got in the 4th. Oh and I dont have faith that Holt is healthy.

I need help at WR.. Thinking of Waiver Wire gems or posible trade of my RB depth to get one.. we'll see.

Take it easy