Sign in to follow this  
Poloc2289

Rate My 12 Man Keeper League Team!

Alright I drafted 6th in a keeper league 12 man draft. Therefore, it was slim pickings from the get-go. We are able to keep 3 players and a rookie from last year so my keeps were Larry Johnson, Travis Henry, Antonio Gates, and Jay Cutler. My drafted team is as follows (with starters in bold)...

QB - Jay Cutler, Rex Grossman

RB - Larry Johnson, Travis Henry, Marion Barber, Chester Taylor, Selvin Young

WR - TJ Houshmanzadeh, Donald Driver, Terry Glenn, James Jones, Anthony Gonzalez, Jacoby Jones

TE - Antonio Gates, Bo Scaife

K - David Akers, Josh Scobee

DEF - San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers

Oh and we play with no flex position, only 3 WR's each week. So what do you guys think?

For a 12 player league, that's a pretty good team. The only concern I have would be your QB slot, depending on whether Cutler takes off or not this year. If he does, fantastic, but if her doesn't, consider trading him and another WR for another decent QB.

I kinda like your team. A little risky at QB, but I think you'll be OK. Not real strong at WR, but not horrible. Depth at RB is a little light, but not too bad. Great TE and D.

Not bad, not bad at all.

Thanks for getting mine.

yea q.b. needs help. I would try to deal barber or taylor to whoever has jones or peterson for a better q.b. imo. Thanks for mine.

Good draft strong in all positions I agree about qb but you can still do well even with an average qb depending on your scoring sytem. Please see mine

Definitely an above-average team. In addition to what people said above about quarterback, you might want to look into a #4 WR. The rookies are nice, but you need someone solid you can stick in on bye weeks for the other three. Maybe you could trade Cutler and Scaife for a better QB and a #4 WR?

Otherwise, nice team!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=283696

I really like Cutler, but I think he'll have some growing pains, so I would try to add someone else there if you can. Otherwise the team looks good. Thanks for mine!