Sign in to follow this  
adidas

Trade offered...what do you think?

I was offered ahmann and Westbrook for Fast Willie Parker. I also have another trade I have been considering.....I give up Willie and Reggie Wayne and get Shawn Alexander...this one is a little lopsided and leaves me light in the WR dept so not so sure about it. Will Ahmann produce this year? Is Willie going to have a big year? What about Westbrook and his injury risk? and advice is appreciated, thanks!

Personally, I would stick with Parker or Westbrook. Ahman is not what he used to be and I would not want Alexander in the other trade because I feel that he's soft. Make the trade and keep Westbrook or ignore it and keep Willie. They are both threats to make the big play whereas the others just don't have that explosive speed.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=283684

Westy and FWP are pretty much even IMO, so its a matter of who you like better. Green is garbage. By no means even think about that trade for SA!!!!!

Yeah, I squashed the original Alexander trade and countered with Fast Willie and Fragile Freddy for Alexander. Effectively preserving my WR core while getting out from under the RBBC BS in Jax. If I can get a yes on this one what do you think?

Green put up decent #'s last year and he is a starting Rb on an NFL franchise. That alone makes him valuable to some degree. He is atleast a viable bye week fill in spot starter or insurance for injury. RB's win championships. Westbrook and Green for Willie is a fair trade especially if you get ppr. Willie may lose carries to Davenport at the goal line as well.