Sign in to follow this  
Cylon Patrol

Trade Help

I have an offer on the table of Edge and Chris Chambers for Hasselbeck and Vincent Jackson. My QB is McNabb and my RBs are McAllister and Maroney. I don't really have any depth at RB. My other WRs are Boldin, Drew Bennett, and Mike Furrey. I'm not high on Chambers and I hate to give up V-Jax, but I really need the depth at RB. Should I pull the trigger?

I should also add that his team is Leinert, Caddy, Adrian Peterson, Ced Benson, Portis, Hines Ward, and Deion Branch (at least these are the consequential players on his team).

Leave me a link.

I have an offer on the table of Edge and Chris Chambers for Hasselbeck and Vincent Jackson. My QB is McNabb and my RBs are McAllister and Maroney. I don't really have any depth at RB. My other WRs are Boldin, Drew Bennett, and Mike Furrey. I'm not high on Chambers and I hate to give up V-Jax, but I really need the depth at RB. Should I pull the trigger?

I should also add that his team is Leinert, Caddy, Adrian Peterson, Ced Benson, Portis, Hines Ward, and Deion Branch (at least these are the consequential players on his team).

Leave me a link.

make the trade, without depth at rb your season will be over. You also get another starter in chambers, who is an upgrade over bennett and furrey. V jack has great potential, but he will be sharing the ball with gates, and tomlinson.

Can you start a 3rd RB at a flex spot? If so you definitely want to get Edge. If not I still don't think it is a bad trade.

I would try and offer Hasselbeck and Furrey/Bennett for Edge and maybe the WR on his team below Chambers. If he doesn't like that try Hasselbeck and Bennett for Edge. That way you get your RB, don't lose Jackson and open up a spot for WW pickup.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=284361