Sign in to follow this  
Leshavelli

Who to start?

Here is my team:

QB - Kitna, T. Jackson

RB - Henry, T. Jones, J. Lewis, Norwood, M. Turner

WR - R. Williams, Holmes, Porter

TE - Cooley, Daniels

The team is not that strong and I will have to make some trades to get better. That being said, I am thinking about rolling the dice and starting Holmes over R. Williams, Daniels over Cooley, Jackson over Kitna, and Lewis over T. Jones.

I would be playing the match ups here.

What do you think?

Honestly?

I think that's a terrible idea. It's important to look at the matchups but don't decide to bench your starters because of it.

Start your better players. They may not all have great games, but it's a better bet.

There's a reason you drafted those guys, right?

Honestly?

I think that's a terrible idea. It's important to look at the matchups but don't decide to bench your starters because of it.

Start your better players. They may not all have great games, but it's a better bet.

There's a reason you drafted those guys, right?

After further thought. I am definitely going to start Williams. I will probably start Holmes over Porter. What about Lewis over T. Jones? Both matchups are garbage and Jones has been banged up all preseason.

After further thought. I am definitely going to start Williams. I will probably start Holmes over Porter. What about Lewis over T. Jones? Both matchups are garbage and Jones has been banged up all preseason.

Start Williams, Holmes and if T Jones is playing (check Sunday morning injury report), start T Jones.

Play J Lewis if T Jones sits.

Good luck and thanks for answering mine.