Sign in to follow this  
TheGambinoCrimeFamily

The first NFL coach fired this year will be

How can this team win ?

Double cover Steve Smith the whole game, and how does this team score points ? They cant run, though they sure try.

The defense should definately be better than last year, when they were a huge disappointment.

Still, even with one of the easiest schedules in the league, this team will find a way to lose these easy tests agaisnts teams like St Louis, Houston, Atlanta twice, Tampa, Arizona, Green Bay, and Tampa twice

and the John Fox era will be his-tor-y

First coach to get fired will be Lloyd Carr......

Oh, you mean professionally?!

I'm gonna say after the Browns start out 0-7 Romeo Crennell will get canned.

All 3 are good predictions...Carr will be the first to go (maybe this week). I think Fox will more than likely get canned but it will happen at years end...his loyalty to players taints his ability to make sound coaching decisions when change is due. Crennel is who I think will be gone during the season.

Fox won't be fired this year unless he doesn't address something that is obviously broken to even the casual observer and it leads to the team having a 5-11 record. Jerry Richardson is not an impatient owner and he's shown in the past to be loyal. The offensive coordinator was determined to be the weak link on this team and they brought in Davidson. They're not going to can the head coach while a new offense is still being implemented.