Sign in to follow this  
sick_n_tired

Green stickers on QB helmets?

Noticed today, many different QBS have this green sticker on the back of their helmets. For example Rex, Phil Rivers, Brett Favre...did anyone notice this and/or is there a reason for it? Its in the same location on each helmet.

Noticed today, many different QBS have this green sticker on the back of their helmets. For example Rex, Phil Rivers, Brett Favre...did anyone notice this and/or is there a reason for it? Its in the same location on each helmet.

Your only allowed one communications helmet on the field at a time......The sticker indicates the helmet that has the mic....

Unfortunately for you, pimptaddy I did search for "green sticker" however didn't find this answer. I do appreciate the quick answer though and I can't believe I never saw that before...to be fair, I didn't even notice it, it was a guest at the house who pointed it out. I'm not even that observant!

Unfortunately for you, pimptaddy I did search for "green sticker" however didn't find this answer. I do appreciate the quick answer though and I can't believe I never saw that before...to be fair, I didn't even notice it, it was a guest at the house who pointed it out. I'm not even that observant!

Pimptaddy is an a**hole, I wouldn't worry about him. I havent' seen any threads about this either.

This thread is started everyday. Could someone teach these people how to search?

This coming from a noob who been here for about a month and has contributed nothing..

most qbs have a green sticker on their helmets....

qbs like grossman have a red dot on their foreheads from the lasers....

This coming from a noob who been here for about a month and has contributed nothing..

I speak the truth, the guy who started this thread is a moron. I own you and seem to have contributed more in a month than you did in a year.

I speak the truth, the guy who started this thread is a moron. I own you and seem to have contributed more in a month than you did in a year.

Quality, not quantity. B)