Sign in to follow this  
tito964

Who to start at Running Back #2

My RB situation is this Rudi Johnson is Starting....Williams is my #2, but if Cadillac has banged up ribs and can't play, I have J.Norwood, L.Betts & Selvin Young (obviously not starting Selvin until Henry is hurt)......

So J.Norwood (had a decent showing, very explosive & looks better than Dunn) but (playing the jaguards, normally a very scary run D, -but they did get lit up by the titans last week)

-or-

L.Betts, who is a very solid back- but portis looked better last wk and i'm afraid he'll get the lions share of carries. (Portis is an injury waiting to happen, but probably not next wk?) (playing against the eagles, a pretty good D)

I'm obviously leaning towards Norwood....any nay sayers???

And secondly---- What if Cadillac ends up playing...should I play him (I don't think his history of playing through injury is that great) or stick w/whoever I choose here.

- Your help is appreciated.

Too close to call for me, I would keep eyes on health of Dunn and Portis this week and if one looks at all gimpy go with their backup. Otherwise, I too lean towards Norwood. Who is on waiver wire? I'd go with Brown or Ward if they are available.

Yeah, first see if Ward or Chris Brown are available. If not, I'd drop someone for Michael Pittman. I'd play Pittman if Cadillac doesnt play this weekend.