Sign in to follow this  
quetzal

WR3 Help

Disappointed in T. Williamson's performance, and unsure it will pickup. Is he worth keeping on roster? G. Jennings, J. Jones, S. McDonald are all available in league. Any insight would be appreciated.

-Quetzal

If Jennings was healthy you should grab him. That also means you should monitor his health closely and move when positive news comes. For now, maybe you should take a flyer on McDonald, but really Troy is worth another try. How many teams do you have and why are your WRs that weak? Chances are you are strong in another spot. You should maybe look to trade for a decent #1. Guys like Braylon Edwards or Boldin/Fitz because they have low values thus far.

Also looking for Kevin Curtis as a side piece of a trade would be good. He will be targeted like 2-4 times on long balls per game. Last weak he had 2 catches for good yardage. He doesn't need many opportunities, but can produce with what he is given.

Help back: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=286965

10 Team League, here's my roster:

QB: Big Ben, Jon Kitna

WR: L. Coles, T. Owens, M. Clayton, Re. Brown, M. Furrey, T. Williamson

RB: F. Gore, T. Jones, Ro. Brown, C. Williams, K. Jones

DEF: GB

K: O. Mare

We play 2 flex positions: TE/WR and RB/WR

Basically i feel my RB's will underachieve and be inconsitent due to injuries/scheduling and have to rely on my slumping WR's. Trying to get better value for T. Williamson is all i want. Just someone I can rely on for 7-10 points on a weekly basis, because Williamson doesn't seem very reliable ATM.

Maybe should stick with it for another week and see how he does. Lions don't seem to have a very good pass defense. If Williamson doesn't get off now he won't ever....thanks for input.

-Quetzal