Sign in to follow this  
mistahgeorge

Johnson, Maroney, Jordon

Johnson @ CHI

Maroney vs. SD

Jordan @ DEN

Standard scoring, no ppr.

I know the knee-jerk reaction might be Johnson and Maroney as they are my top 2. ASYS sure, but no one can say LJ @ CHI isn't cause for concern. I've even seen it predicted on one site that Jordon puts up almost as many points as Johnson and Maroney combined (17-16)!

What's a fella to do? :D

Pretty crappy matchups if you ask me. I'd go with your 2 best johnson and maroney. I dont trust Lamont against anyone but the Lions at home. But overall not good matchups for anyone

Pretty crappy matchups if you ask me. I'd go with your 2 best johnson and maroney. I dont trust Lamont against anyone but the Lions at home. But overall not good matchups for anyone

Good advice. In a case like this (where all are equally ranked) you have to go with your best players.

LJ - KC will give him more carries (he only had 10 last weekend) and they are swinging him out for more catches in space. He should see more of a workload.

Maroney - the Pats will work him into the gameplan. He will be a force to reckon with this week as SD will have to respect the pass.

Jordan - there's a QB change and I'm not sure how this pans out. Jordan is the classic high-risk-high-reward player and, unfortunately, will take a few weeks to see how consistent he will be. Still, Jordan is awesome on the dump/swing pass.

G/L