Sign in to follow this  
Sux2butoo

Pennington ready to sell now?

I have Pennington, Schaub and Alex Smith as well as AJ Feely. There are NO other QB on the WW and there are NO other RBs either. This is a 20 person league with 18 person roster.

Do I take Caddy Williams and let Pennington go?

This will complement my Mike Bell, LT and Dunn (we use 3 RBs now), since Bell has given me NOTHING!!

Thanks for the help.

i would. i think what we saw last week with chad getting hurt was just a prelude of things to come. caddy actually got out of the garage yesterday and he could get better if he stays healthy.

i like schaub. he has played 2 very solid games this year and could be a consistent qb if healthy. smith is still trying to adjust to life after norv. he has had a couple of mediocre games, but not great by any means. when he becomes comfortable in the pocket, we will see a rise in his production.

I play 2 QBs and had the three there for bye week protection, but if the Jets keep losing they may keep Clemmens going.... why not look what Vince and Matt did last year. I just need a RB to do something!

Let me know

yes, i would get caddy. schaub is looking good and Smith can do a good job of not losing you points. the upgrade would be worth it at the RB position i think.