Sign in to follow this  
surfnturf3g01

LIST OF FREE AGENT WIDE RECEIVERS....

I just traded Larry Fitzgerald, Rudi Johnson, and Tatum Bell for LT...

Now I have a couple of roster spots to fill...

These are the free agent WR's on the WW right now...

Porter, Jerry WR OAK

Jennings, Greg WR GB

Bennett, Drew WR STL

Mason, Derrick WR BAL

Glenn, Terry WR DAL

Toomer, Amani WR NYG

Ginn Jr., Ted WR MIA

McDonald, Shaun WR DET

Carter, Drew WR CAR

Bowe, Dwayne WR KC

Jones, Jacoby WR HOU

Battle, Arnaz WR SF

Jarrett, Dwayne WR CAR

Who do you like (and why)?

I like Porter, cause regardless of the team it is always a good idea to have the #1 WR and he has been known to produce for fantasy.

I like Terry Glenn for someone to hold onto, if you have the space he will be on a high scoring offense and will get near his numbers from last year, which was fantastic. Jennings is next on that list for potential.

Bowie, quoting the last guy, will get looks, but he is after LJ and Gonzo for hits and attention but he could be last years Greg Jennings in numbers.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=288227

I like Porter also, he isn't being used in the offense to the best of his ability (deep ball), because of McClown's weak arm. Once Culpepper steps in look for Porter to see a lot of deep passes thrown his way.

Dwayne Bowe is another, but he didn't even get the look to catch that TD pass. That pass was intended for Tony Gonzalez but he made an athletic move to get it. I wouldn't move on many KC players right now as their offense is struggling to even get into the end zone once in a game.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=288181

If its a ppr league, i like battle. if not, the top two i like are mason and jennings for when he comes back. Mason is Mcnairs #1 and will get tons of looks. Jennings, when healthy, is a solid WR who has Favre throwing 30 times a game, some of those throws have to come jennings way.

heres mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=288201

I'm leaning towards McDonald...they pass TOO much in Martz's offense...he's had 13 catches for 161 yds. and a TD in the first two games...

Anyone object to this reasoning?

I like McDonald, J. Jones and Porter.

The Lions are passing like crazy and Martz loves McDonald. J. Jones will see more passes now that A. Johnson is out for awhile. Porter is ok, but not sure who will get him the ball.

Help me