Sign in to follow this  
ziggyschiefs

MJD trade?

i've got Bush and Edge as my starting RBs in a PPR league. Marion Barber and Betts are my backups and i just picked up JAcobs off waivers.

A guy will give me MJD and Cutler for Barber and Roethlisberger. (i've already got peyton at QB and need a QB with a different bye, but can i get more for Ben?) will MJD be worth the trade for Barber?

thanks for the help, leave your link.

Don't do it.

Barber is a lock every night to get 2nd half carries and red zone touches, that Dallas offense is explosive so he should be able to get well over 16 TD this year if he keeps this up. Big Ben is flourshing in what is now a surprisingly explosive offense through the air and is protected by a great ground game and a lock down defense.

MJD still cannot be found after he was picked so early in drafts by the hype-machine, Del Rio completely ignores the run in the last 2 games and he has been looking at 10-15 game touches right now, with the Jacksonville offense struggling it will be hard for them to move the ball with their passing game when their receivers are one of the worst in the league. Jay Cutler would be a great addition as I do have him having a good season, but INTs are going to be common as he is a gunslinger type QB, expect big TD/YD numbers and big INTs to go with them.

MBIII > MJD X 2

At this point you are downgrading at every spot. Can you get real value for Ben now? His stock will drop once he plays real teams so selling high is best.,

Mojo is on a sinking ship, so get more for your money, perhaps with that kind of RB core try to not lose Barber (the TD machine) for a butter fingers. Try to get a better WR (if you need one).

But selling high for both is whats best for you. Look at the bye week you are looking for and see who Cutler is facing. If thats worth it then try some package for him.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=288227