Sign in to follow this  
nategraduates

Dumping Tony Gonzo for WW TE?

I am getting irritated with the production of Gonzo, I am getting absolutely nothing from that position and I feel the need to find a consistent option on a good offensive team for looks in the end zone. (Gonzo hasn't been known for big TD's in the last couple of years, that offense is horrible) I understand that Dwayne Bowe stole one of his TD catches but I am getting a little frustrated with the KC offense.

The WW TE's are listed from top to bottom as what I feel can put up the most points:

Benjamin Watson (NE)

Owen Daniels (HOU)

L.J Smith (PHI)

Greg Olsen (CHI)

Bo Scaife (TEN)

Randy McMichael (STL)

Right now I am leaning towards Benjamin Watson, while he isn't the big go to target like Gonzo is he is getting a ton of red zone looks and Tom Brady + BB are known to have a liking to spreading the ball around.

What do you think? Dump Gonzo or sit on him?

I am getting irritated with the production of Gonzo, I am getting absolutely nothing from that position and I feel the need to find a consistent option on a good offensive team for looks in the end zone. (Gonzo hasn't been known for big TD's in the last couple of years, that offense is horrible) I understand that Dwayne Bowe stole one of his TD catches but I am getting a little frustrated with the KC offense.

The WW TE's are listed from top to bottom as what I feel can put up the most points:

Benjamin Watson (NE)

Owen Daniels (HOU)

L.J Smith (PHI)

Greg Olsen (CHI)

Bo Scaife (TEN)

Randy McMichael (STL)

Right now I am leaning towards Benjamin Watson, while he isn't the big go to target like Gonzo is he is getting a ton of red zone looks and Tom Brady + BB are known to have a liking to spreading the ball around.

What do you think? Dump Gonzo or sit on him?

Sit on it. I wouldnt throw away gonzo yet. He will break out of it. How can he not? SUre he isnt himself, or his O isnt that good, but he will come around. None of those other guys are that good, but BB would be the best bet if you made a move.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=288364 thanks