last week I picked the Bengals :music_guitarred:

enough said...

This week my options are

KC vs MIN

WAS vs. NYG

ARI @ BAL

IND @ HOU

HOU vs. IND

when I look through the statistics of the last two weeks, I would eliminate HOU, good against run but not so good against the pass. Facing Manning, Harrison, Wayne and Clark could be disastrous.

with Andre Johnson out, IND could be a nice option against HOU, but Walter, Jones and Daniels are still there and Green looked also not too shabby last week.

KC is good against the pass but only mediocre against the rush and MIN is not known for a passing heavy game plan.

WAS looked good in the first two games and allowed only few points per game. WAS is also better against the run and NYG is in the top 10 in passing game after week 2.

ARI is top 10 in rush and pass defense after week 2 but they are playing on the road, so BAl ist below average in all offense categories.

I really don't know who I should pick up.

Leave link and I will help in return.

KC is good against the pass but only mediocre against the rush and MIN is not known for a passing heavy game plan.

Tavaris Jackson loves throwing the INTs, but AD could be going wild against them.

High Risk High Reward pick right here.

ARI is top 10 in rush and pass defense after week 2 but they are playing on the road, so BAl ist below average in all offense categories.

Damage Control? The defenses you listed don't stand much of a chance to put up great points, but if your looking for a safe bet I'd go on to say ARI vs Baltimore.

Kyle Boller/Steve Mcnair it doesn't matter that offense is very limited in what It can do, either way I do expect a couple of sacks here and there and maybe an INT from Boller/Mcnair. The worse case scenario is Baltimore scores 14-20 points and you still get something out of nothing.

me again with a who to start at DST question

last week I picked the Bengals :thumbsdown:

enough said...

This week my options are

KC vs MIN

WAS vs. NYG

ARI @ BAL

IND @ HOU

HOU vs. IND

when I look through the statistics of the last two weeks, I would eliminate HOU, good against run but not so good against the pass. Facing Manning, Harrison, Wayne and Clark could be disastrous.

with Andre Johnson out, IND could be a nice option against HOU, but Walter, Jones and Daniels are still there and Green looked also not too shabby last week.

WAS looked good in the first two games and allowed only few points per game. WAS is also better against the run and NYG is in the top 10 in passing game after week 2.

I really don't know who I should pick up.

Leave link and I will help in return.

I'm in the same boat. I picked up CIN last week and got only 1 point. This week I'm going with WAS. They haven't scored a lot of fantasy points yet, but their defense has been solid. I'm hoping they are able to bring it against a pretty weak NYG offense.

wow man, i have no idea which one you should do. sorry i can't be much help. I guess i'd say ind @ hou, but HOU is better thsi year :/

go with your gut.

Look at Houston's stats. Pretty one dimensional if Andre is out. I would play Indy knowing that it's undefeated teams and Bob Sanders is playing. Zona is really your only other option but they are going cross country to play on the road and might not do well against a grinding team like the Ravens.