Sign in to follow this  
jsp

Who has more worth?

I currently have (on my bench) Chester Taylor and Warrick Dunn. Available in Free Agency is Kevin Jones (due back this week) and DeShawn Wynn.

So who has the most value of these four? I can only carry two out of the four, I'm not willing to drop any other bench players at this time.

Kevin Jones is supposed to be back and will assume the role of the workhorse in Detroit and DeShawn Winn is looking like he will be the feature RB in GB.

JSP

I think this depends on what you current RB situation is. For balance I would take Dunn and one of KJ/Wynn/Taylor, in that order. Dunn is usable until Norwood takes over, and that doesn't look like it'll happen in the near future. If you are deep in RB already and are just looking for upside I would go KJ/Wynn, and hope one of them pans out. If you have doubts about ADP then you can swap out Wynn for Taylor. Taylor is less risky than Wynn but has more limited upside, and he's still riskier than Dunn at this point. So, pick up KJ, and flavor it with any of the other three, depending on your RB situation.