Sign in to follow this  
MikieV101

Robinson or Hicks

Guest _my_2_cents_

Hicks took the job in preseason and never looked back.

ETA - wtf? It looks like I started this topic?

:overhead:

It is hard to guage the depth chart since multiple guys are getting carries. Robinson seems at the bottom currently, Hicks and the other fellow grabbed all the extra carries last week, but I think the 49ers were pretty high on Robinson and I am a believer that anyone can run pretty well there.. I like Robinson of the trio if you are looking for upside... but I could see Hicks doing well if he started and the 49ers were high on the preseason on the other fellow (cant think of his name or find on depth chart i am looking at)

It's Hicks - I would be seriously surprised if Robinson is even on the roster next year. He's had all the opportunities ( espicially in the pre-season) and with the exception of a couple of 1 yd td runs and a fake punt he's sucked - Hicks on the other hand is good for 120 and 1 without 8 in the box -

Guest _my_2_cents_
It is hard to guage the depth chart since multiple guys are getting carries. Robinson seems at the bottom currently, Hicks and the other fellow grabbed all the extra carries last week, but I think the 49ers were pretty high on Robinson and I am a believer that anyone can run pretty well there.. I like Robinson of the trio if you are looking for upside... but I could see Hicks doing well if he started and the 49ers were high on the preseason on the other fellow (cant think of his name or find on depth chart i am looking at)

what are you talking about? Hicks was tabbed the #2 in the preseason. Robinson looked like crap and Hicks grabbed the job.

The depth chart isn't difficult to gague at all - Hicks is the backup to Gore, and if Gore were to get hurt, Hicks would be the man, with Robinson spelling him as Hicks spells Gore.

Yes, they liked Robinson at one point - even experimented with him in short yardage where he was a miserable failure.

This is a bizarre post.

:unsure: