Sign in to follow this  
GUNNZERO

Curry or Driver this week?

I'm deciding between Curry and L. Coles if you have any thoughts but I would start Driver over Curry since James Jones is ailing, Jennings is coming back from injury? so Favre is likely to forcefeed Driver all game long.

first off R. Curry is no C. Johnson/T.J., im sure the browns are embarrassed about that terrible pass d performance, and SD can only be beat through the air with a mediocre secondary, CB's Jammer/Florence - avg. corners, only good player is their FS M. McCree , and C. Hart isn't good at all, the only offensive production is going to come from Driver for GB, its at GB and Driver tends to play at his best when hes at lambeau, and the injuries to the other wideouts only boosts his own confidence to be the key player.. Driver over Curry , but hey who knows the browns aren't great at all

Start Curry and don't look back. He is an unhearlded WR who has been bothered by injuries in the past. Kiffin has installed some offense back in Oakland and he appears to be getting most of the targets. Also he has speed to break the short catches into long gains.

I'm deciding between Curry and L. Coles if you have any thoughts but I would start Driver over Curry since James Jones is ailing, Jennings is coming back from injury? so Favre is likely to forcefeed Driver all game long.

In that situation I would go for Curry over Coles.