Sign in to follow this  
joeflow

WTS? Lendale, Julius, or Brandon

It's a sad state for my RBs. Willie Parker is my 'no-duh' #1, but who to start at #2? Lendale White, Julius Jones, or Brandon Jackson? None look that great to me. Should I just roll a 18-sided dice?

Maybe I could get lucky and deal one of my bench WRs. What RBs could I realistically target with Branch, Chambers, or Curry?

Thanks

It's a sad state for my RBs. Willie Parker is my 'no-duh' #1, but who to start at #2? Lendale White, Julius Jones, or Brandon Jackson? None look that great to me. Should I just roll a 18-sided dice?

Maybe I could get lucky and deal one of my bench WRs. What RBs could I realistically target with Branch, Chambers, or Curry?

Thanks

I don't like any of them. However, I think Jones might have the most touches of any of them so I would play him.

Can you play an extra WR rather than a back. I think Seattle is going to be in another high scoring game with Cincy. Look at what Edwards and Winslow did last week.

See mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=289654

Thanks for the response. I have had a slight lean towards Jones, but it bounces to Lendale occassionally. Sadly, we must start 2 RBs. We have a Wildcard spot that can be any position where I very tempted to start Branch (Winslow is my TE). But to do so I'd have to bench Kitna or McNabb; or CJ or Moss.

I love my team, but I really need to upgrade my #2 RB soon.

Agreed. White is the only way to go. Julius Jones sux donkey ballz. Period, end of story. He's gonna suck even more donkey ballz against the Bears. He is a definite sit'em this week. The Saints D is looking pretty shaky. Lendale might get 85 yds. and a score.

Help me:

Thanks all. I'm gonna go with Lendale. I shouldn't need too much from this slot, so if he just gets me 50 & a score, I'll be very pleased.