Sign in to follow this  
BigGameLT

Injury Help

I have a problem. I have Portis on a bye, and with Rudi hurt and my other back being Westbrook - I may not have ONE RB to start this week. I have a lot (and I mean A LOT) of depth at WR on my bench. I have Braylon Edwards, Brandon Marshall, David Bowe, Ronald Curry, and Mike Furrey.

My options are:

- Pick up Buckhalter or Watson to fill in for the injured. This would cause me to drop Furrey or my back up TE Desmond Clark

- Pick up Aaron Stecker, Ron Dayne, Gado

What says you?

Please leave a link and I'll help you!

One more thing.

Besides the injury issue I have this week, there is also the bye week issue I have the following week. Both Rudi and Westbrook are out next week on bye. I need a fill in for that week also. What do you think of Stecker or Dayne?

I was able to pick up Watson for this weeks Rudi J fill in and I also picked up Stecker for next week's bye issues (Rudi and Westbrook are out).

My question to the group is this...Is Aaron Stecker a better bye week replacement (week 5) or is Ron Dayne or Samkon Gado a better pick up for this.

One more question: If Boldin is out, who is a better start - Braylon, Brandon Marshall, or Curry

Please leave a link and I'll help you:)