Sign in to follow this  
FFK

Peyton and Romo

10 man league, no-PPR, 4pts for passing tds, 6pts for all others

So I have both Peyton and Romo on my squad (have started Peyton every week obviously eventhough Romo has out scored him every week) and I dont know what I want to do.

I'm 2-1 and the high scorer in the league so far and I don't really have any holes in my line up unless Ahman is out for a while (I have foster stepping in for the short run) so I really dont mind holding onto Romo through Peyton's bye week or really forever if my team keeps in line because I don't see a reason to dump top talent into a teams lineup if I can just horde it to my self (haha selfish huh?) Good plan? Do you think Romo's value will go up? Or should I go for it all and shop Peyton? (ehhh doubt I will do that) Any ideas?

Thanks for the input Nie, I tried to check your post but the link is not working...

The more I think about this situation the more I want to shop Romo (very patiently and get the right value of course) but I still am unsure how I want to go about it.

I would try and trade one of your two stud QBs. You would rule if you could start both. Anyways I would try and ship out one of them for a Stud RB to help out your RB situation. Then pickup a QB from the WW that you could plug in during the bye week of the QB that you decide to keep.

Thanks for mine!

I'd shop Romo right now, his value can't really get any higher. As you said, if you have Peyton Manning, you start Peyton Manning. So why let a very good starting QB like Romo sit on your bench. Target the teams that are weak at QB and try to get a very good RB or WR for Romo, I don't see why you couldn't accomplish that at this point.

Agree, Payton has two very good receivers, you need to stop leaving a value player on the bench if the only reason you have him is for the bye week. Trade while high...you might target the Witten owner, I own both and love the pair, so the value is very high at that point.